It is important for any steel fabrication that the welds are of the highest quality – a bad weld will not only mean that the structure of the fabrication won’t be sound, but you will end up paying out more money to get it fixed.
So, what should you be looking for when choosing a stainless steel welding company?
- Choose a company that takes pride in its work. A stainless steel welding company should be accredited to quality standards such as ISO 9001. This is your guarantee that all of the company’s processes follow strict quality processes.
Look for guarantees of quality, such as a ‘getting it right first time’ policy. This assurance means that your product will be manufactured with utmost precision to meet your exact requirements at the first time of asking.
- Welding personnel should be trained and qualified to carry out a number of welding techniques such as MIG, TIG and spot welding. Welders should hold coded welding certification which shows that they comply with International standards for welding competence.
- A commitment to developing new products and improve existing ones will help customers meet ever increasing market demands for quality and new technology.
- Check out the company’s facilities. If the company has invested in well-equipped facilities and utilising modern technology, then you can rest assured that the company is looking secure in its future.
- Experience, skill and expertise are essential for a stainless steel welding company. An experienced company will know all there is to know about welding and fabrication, so you can leave your project in their capable hands.
C H Barnett not only offers exceptional welding capabilities, but also delivers a comprehensive service from computer aided design, product development, and prototyping to a complete range of fabrication processes and assembly.
If you would like to find out more about stainless steel welding company, C H Barnett or the many services we are able to provide please have a look around our website.